- Why Study in Singapore?
- Our Partner Universities/Colleges
- Student Visa procedure for Singapore
- Living Cost in Singapore
Why Study in Singapore?
Singapore is the fifth wealthiest country in the world in terms of GDP and per capita income. Unemployment rate in Singapore is one of the lowest in the world. With a dynamic and high-spirited life and work culture, Singapore has become a cosmopolitan destination.
- 2nd safest Country to live & Crime Free Country
- The cleanest country
- HUB of Business in Asia – Fertile ground for Banking & Service Industry.
- World’s No.1 producer of Electronics, Shipping, Logistics & Bunker Oil
- Almost every MNC has its Asia-Pacific Head Office in Singapore making it easier for students to find jobs. I.e., Home to more than 7000 MNC’s.
- Growing steadily at more than 5% rate for many decades with strong links to US, EU, China, India & Japan.
- The 25th best highly developed nation with state-of-art transport system & 3G telecom network that’s second only to USA.
- Singapore is a nation built by immigrants and it still welcomes all who are keen to play a part in its economic development.
- Singapore offers globally top ranked working populace, recognized for its high level of productivity, technical proficiency & positive work attitude.
- Singaporeans don’t need a VISA to enter about 60 Countries including USA & EU.
- Processing for PR (Permanent Residency) takes only 71 Days.
- Singapore is ideally located as the gateway to regional countries such as Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Brunei & Thailand. All are easily reached via Ferry, Train, plane or even coach with travel times being no longer than three hours.
- Singapore is the world’s 3rd wired nation and Asia’s most wired one where online banking & mobile lifestyle have become the norm.
- Close to 99% of the population or almost every home, school & business has access to Broadband Internet.
- There are already more than 50,000 International students in Singapore, of which about 2000 are Indian Students pursuing educations at various levels.
- Many international students are attracted to the quality UG & PG programs offered by Singapore’s local Universities as well as International Universities based in Singapore.
- City of Manchester School Of Management
- Auston Institute Of Management Technology
Student Visa procedure for Singapore
Upon receiving offer letter from an institution for the applied course, a student has to apply for the student pass to enter Singapore. Generally, the institution issuing the offer letter files applies for the student pass on behalf of the student from the Singapore Immigration & Check points Authority (ICA). An application for the student pass has to be submitted to the ICA at least 2 months and not more than 6 months before the commencement date of the course.
The amount payable for filing the student pass application (payable to institution offering admission) varies from institute to institute.
Documents to be submitted for filing visa
As all academic documents are submitted to the institute at the time of admission, the student has to submit only the financial documents to file the student pass application.
Acceptable financial documents  are:
- Bank Statement
- Loan Approval Letter
- Fixed Deposits
- Bank Balance certificate (Savings A/C)
Funds to be shown: – tuition fees + living expenses for 1st year of study
Generally, parents and siblings are the only acceptable sponsors for financial purposes. Some private institutions are flexible regarding acceptable sponsors.
Students would first receive In-Principal Approval (IPA) upon approval of application. IPA is sent in the form of a letter from the institution. The student has to pay a tuition deposit in the form of a Demand Draft as per the terms and conditions of the offer letter. The institution will then issue a Letter of acceptance.
The IPA and the letter of acceptance from the institution would allow the student for a single journey to study in Singapore. Upon landing in Singapore, the student has to undergo Medical check-up at a hospital approved by Immigration.
Student has to fix an E-appointment with the ICA to collect the Visa before he joins the classes. This has to be done within 10 days of landing in Singapore. The student has to submit all original academic and financial documents to get the Student Visa at ICA.